[linux-elitists] Spam filters

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Tue Mar 24 17:13:21 PDT 2009

Are you using proper TOE or TUNE training?

That made a big difference when I was playing with it a while back.

I'm taking my mailserver back in-house (hurray Unwired *symmetric
internet, and boo Comcast and the local municipal who sold me out to
them), and I expect I'll be back to using CRM113 myself again soon.

Best Regards.
Please keep in touch.
This is unedited.
P-)