[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Teh Entar-Nick nick at teh.entar.net
Mon Mar 23 14:56:50 PDT 2009

I have grown to avoid replying to what look like "me too" threads, but
reasoned that in this case there could be a situational bias against
caution and netiquette: the noisy meet-my-needs-pay-attention contingent
would be more likely to publicly object to this proposal.

So I'll toss my chip in and say that this seems perfectly acceptable to
me.

--
"N'aimez pas votre voiture?                           Nick Moffitt
Alor, l'heure est arrive pour la brulé!"             nick at zork.net
        -- Mark Jaroski