[linux-elitists] Proposal: Roster accessible to subscribers

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 23 14:41:16 PDT 2009

Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> writes:

> I recommended altering the list […] to "viewable by members".

Fine by me. I generally assume that's the case on Mailman lists (I
don't know whether it's the default, or ever has been), and the option
to hide my address is sufficient.

--
 \      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his |
  `\   salary depends upon his not understanding it.” —Upton Sinclair, |