[linux-elitists] Events, next week and August

Patrik Wallstrom pawal at blipp.com
Fri Mar 20 11:48:33 PDT 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Don Marti wrote:

> Anyone coming to OSBC next week?  If so, I'll
> see you there.  (I'm planning to cover some
> reciprocal-licensing-related talks for LWN, so all you
> LWN readers out there can see what Continuing Legal
> Education is teaching lawyers about GPL obligations
> and how much you can do while still meeting them.)

I am amazed at the number of conferences next week in San Francisco. I
will attend the IETF, and I am also aware of the Game Developer's
Conference. And Cory Doctorow will read from Little Brother on Monday.

I am just packing to go from Stockholm to San Francisco tomorrow
morning. If anybody wants to learn everything about DNSSEC, let's have
lunch. :)

--
patrik_wallstrom->foodfight->pawal at blipp.com->+46-733173956