[linux-elitists] [Out-of-office reply] Re: [Meta] Is it now possible to CC other addresses on email to linux-elitists?

Vineet Kumar vineet at doorstop.net
Thu Mar 19 10:50:18 PDT 2009

Thank you for your message. I am currently on vacation until 4/1. My
autoresponder will embarrassingly send this useless reply to every
message I receive from every mailing list until then. When I return,
you may all hurl feces at me. This will not stop me from doing the
same thing next time I go on vacation.