[linux-elitists] [Meta] Is it now possible to CC other addresses on email to linux-elitists?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Wed Mar 18 20:08:06 PDT 2009

Karsten M. Self <karsten at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

>It's been a while.  From changelog:
>
>    2004-07-20 08:17:21  Thomas Roessler  <roessler at does-not-exist.org>
>    (roessler)
>
>            * imap/message.c, mutt.h, parse.c, send.c, url.c: Use List-Post
>            headers when doing list-reply.

I need to do better at keeping up to date with Mutt changes! Thank you for
finding the definitive answer.

I hope the Mutt developers eventually integrate the NNTP support patches that
have been available for quite a while, or write their own if the existing
patches turn out to be unsatisfactory.

Apart from that, Mutt is the best MUA that I have used so far. GNUS is
tempting, but apparently its performance is slow with large maildir folders,
of which I have a tendency to accumulate many.