[linux-elitists] [Meta] [Gadzooks] Is it now possible to CC other addresses on email to linux-elitists?

Jason Spence jspence at lightconsulting.com
Wed Mar 18 01:50:28 PDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 04:07:42PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> Bob Bernstein <rs at bernstein.providence.ri.us> writes:
>
> > Oh crap. Where do I go to get fitted for my dunce cap?
>
> <URL:http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Put_Shoe_On_Head>

It is my sad duty to inform you that we have revoked your elitism
license as a consequence of linking to ED.  Please turn in your
self-esteem on the way out.

--
 - Jason                                   Last known location: 98.210.123.132

The algorithm for finding the longest path in a graph is NP-complete.
For you systems people, that means it's *real slow*.
		-- Bart Miller