[linux-elitists] [Meta] Is it now possible to CC other addresses on email to linux-elitists?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 15 05:09:15 PDT 2009

Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> writes:

> So my question is whether this policy has been permanently changed.
> I personally think this change is a good idea, because other people
> and I are used to hitting "reply to all"

I think the original policy (not delivering messages which had Cc) was
a good idea, because other people are used to hitting “reply to all”.

> [MyEmails] - I should note that it was not done on purpose, just as
> a habit of hitting the "Reply to all" button on my mailer.

I should note that a good habit to be in is to hit “reply to list”
when replying to a list.

--
 \      “If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.” —George |
  `\                                                            Carlin |