[linux-elitists] Beckstrom and privacy

Bob Bernstein rs at bernstein.providence.ri.us
Sun Mar 8 18:17:20 PDT 2009

In his Mar. 5 letter of resignation, Rod Beckstrom, now out-going
Director of the National Cybersecurity Center wrote:

"We helped the DHS Privacy Group tap one of the world's foremost
experts in advanced privacy and anonymity technology. He has a
unique ability to build bridges between privacy groups on the one
hand and law enforcement on the other, and could help turn those
bridges into new national standards. Despite my departure, I
sincerely hope this important effort will move forward."

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/BeckstromResignation.pdf

Who is the individual discussed above?

Best regards,

--