[linux-elitists] So, Microsoft spent that good will already.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 28 13:05:43 PDT 2009

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):

> OK Rick, you are right, I'll stop playing this charade. You've proven
> yourself as ever adept at missing the point. Nick saw through it. Greg
> even confirmed my suspicions about the SFLC and its "sayings".

And, pray tell, which particular bizarre implication are you finding in
Greg's mentioning that no kernel copyright owners work with SFLC?

I ask you this while waiting for Brad Kuhn to substantiate what he
implied about derivative works (but not holding my breath):  Experience
suggests that it was just drive-by press release posturing, and no such
analysis will ever be forthcoming.

But it seems you've decided not to substantiate your own similar claim,
either.