[linux-elitists] So, Microsoft spent that good will already. | Rick Moen please ignore.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 23 11:54:32 PDT 2009

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):

> On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 09:49 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> > I assume you mean to assert that Microsoft Corporation's release of
> [SNIP]
>
> Can you read *AND* comprehend? From the evidence you present here, you
> obviously can't. You were asked to IGNORE THIS.

Oddly enough, this mailing list, like netiquette, is _not all about you_:
Among other things, if you post something to an Internet mailing list,
you can expect it to be discussed by anyone and everyone without special
regard to what you want.

That notwithstanding, if you feel some extraordinary need to ensure that
a particular person says nothing, I suppose you're free to call in a
personal favour -- assuming some relevant party has fond feelings toward
you, of course.

(Looking in my "favours owed" file, I note your name's absence.)