[linux-elitists] OH NOOES! Another GPL release from Microsoft!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 23 10:25:00 PDT 2009

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs at bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> Good writing doesn't depend on metaphysics.

Bummer.  So, I guess I'll have to take those sections about Ontology,
Natural Theology, and Universal Science out of _Linux Gazette's_ Author
FAQ.

--
Rick Moen         There was an old man             Said with a laugh, "I
rick at linuxmafia   From Peru, whose lim'ricks all   Cut them in half, the pay is