[linux-elitists] OH NOOES! Another GPL release from Microsoft!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 22 12:17:24 PDT 2009

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):
> On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 11:12 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

> > Kindly remind me why this mailing list should be interested in play-by-play
> > accounts of your emotional reactions to large software companies.
> > (comp.os.*.advocacy is that-a-way.)
>
> Sure thing Rick, that is what is called something on the order of:
> Pot calling the kettle, Dayglo Orange.

Not that I don't enjoy a good tu-quoque fallacy, but:  I'm, sorry, but
you seem to have somehow missed that I'm well known for pointedly having
nothing to do with software advocacy.

The question, though, which you've thus far ignored was:  Why should
this mailing list want to know about your "applauding" software
companies or making "judgements" about them?