[linux-elitists] OH NOOES! Another GPL release from Microsoft!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 22 11:12:01 PDT 2009

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg at gregfolkert.net):

> Evidently, I'm in a bit of a quandary.
> Microsoft has yet again released a GPL'd piece, this time for Moodle.

Microsoft Corporation have been publicly publishing GPL-licensed
software at least since 1999, when they acquired Softway Systems, Inc.,
publishers of Interix.  Is news delivery slow in your vicinity?

> I applaud them for what they are apparently doing. I'll hold judgment
> for another day...

Kindly remind me why this mailing list should be interested in play-by-play
accounts of your emotional reactions to large software companies.
(comp.os.*.advocacy is that-a-way.)

--
Rick Moen         There was an old man             Said with a laugh, "I
rick at linuxmafia   From Peru, whose lim'ricks all   Cut them in half, the pay is