[linux-elitists] Linux Kernel Developers... HOW COULD YOU!?

Teh Entar-Nick nick at teh.entar.net
Tue Jul 21 13:06:09 PDT 2009

Bob Bernstein:
> Ok, who are you -- really -- and what have you done with the
> artist formerly known as alpha-monkey?

No, really.  Slamming Microsoft qua Microsoft was really fun in the
1990s.  So was Perl.  Remember Perl?  But sweet jesux get over your
bizarre CP/M and Netscape allegiance battles!

In 2002, a brash young man wrote:

http://www.gnuheter.org/article.php?sid=1673
> ...never really paid that much attention to Microsoft after Windows
> Refund Day. My attitude toward Microsoft is usually
>
> "Oh yeah, don't they make keyboards or something?"

Hey, now it's "Oh yeah, aren't they those guys who out-Linuxed VMWare?"
Kernel contributors in good standing: they're coming up in the world!

--
"If you carefully examine the intercal package (which       Nick Moffitt
was not available for a month despite emails about it      nick at zork.net