[linux-elitists] Google uber alles

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 10 12:58:05 PDT 2009

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs at bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> When the MSM splashed their "news" of Google's operating system
> plans all over the place, I expected to find this list brimming
> with insight, snotty remarks, riposte, and drivel. Imagine my
> disappointment! Have linux elitists been struck dumb by Google?

A Linux distro configured for hosted proprietary applications:  I'm just
overcome with excitement.  Or is it ennui?  Something starting with "e",
I'm pretty sure, and "ennui" sounds about right.

--
Cheers,                    Remember:  The day after tomorrow is the third day
Rick Moen                  of the rest of your life.
rick at linuxmafia.com