[linux-elitists] Contributing to a Project with a Maintainer Who Doesn't Merge Contributions Quickly

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Jan 19 12:49:34 PST 2009

begin Heather Stern quotation of Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:35:44AM -0800:
> > I know there a lot
> > of projects that are starting with or moving to DVCS
> > culture, but anyone know of an example in the wild
> > of DVCS sedition in an existing CVS/SVN-based project?
>
> Is this asking for research, or personal anecdotes only?

I wish I could get people to do research for me just
by asking on a mailing list.  The best I usually get
is when someone happens to have worked on a related
project or has a web page about it bookmarked.
(Which, if you get enough people from different
backgrounds on the list, is often good.)

--
Don Marti                                        +1 510-814-0932
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                          +1 510-332-1587 mobile