[linux-elitists] git and a sysadmin book

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Sat Jan 17 21:16:11 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 04:00:56PM -0600, Jeremy Hankins wrote:

> Did I entirely misunderstand the point of your quote?

I think so.

> Was it not about physical concepts, and how they are
> misinterpreted by understanding them as anything other than an
> operational meaning?

No.

> Going back and re-reading it, I don't believe I did.  But if so,
> enlighten me.

What possible reason could I have for doing that?

> Physicists who think they're philosophers are every bit as
> annoying as philosophers who think they're physicists.

I am neither, but you should sign up for philosopher training
though. You're very good at it! Now have at it!

--
Bob Bernstein