[linux-elitists] Hey... dammint!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 17 17:37:55 PST 2009

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg@gregfolkert.net):

> Its time to pull our collective might into thanking the elitists host.

Ave, Don.

> Even dealing with aftermath of Crack Monkey.

I've seen things you little people wouldn't believe.  Monkeys on crack
off the shoulder of Orion, bright as cesium.

> To Don Marti... thanks for for tolerating our elitism addiction.

You're not entitled to that opinion.

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar