[linux-elitists] git and a sysadmin book

Heather Stern star@starshine.org
Fri Jan 16 14:14:23 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 06:12:12PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 12:33:27PM -0800, Heather Stern (star@starshine.org) wrote:
> > > Got a better model to present?
> > >
> > > Peace.
> >
> > Sure.  Reduce the main points that you'd like to cover down to fortune
> > cookie sized soundbytes.
>
> Re-read the original dicta and tell me where they're not.
>
> Peace.

My apologies for falling victim to my own complaint;  I wasn't concise.  Much
of the rest can be summarized:

"...and then see if they can actually gotten from fortune cookies, to help
 people who prefer simplicity to enjoy complexity too."

Shade and sweet waters.

  . | .    Heather Stern          |
--->*<---  star@starshine.org   - * -   (408) 761-4912 cell
  ' | `    KG6ZYC                 |     (408) 374-7623 land