[linux-elitists] thermodynamics, and some other ranting Re: git and a sysadmin book

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 14 17:24:17 PST 2009

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:44:27AM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
>
> > Wow, so basically your point was gratuitous name-calling.  Thank
> > you _so_ much.  Whatever would we do without that?
>
> Behind every alpha-dog is a bully.

The very _best_ sort of persecution is the kind where you suffer zero
consequence but still claim entitlement to get in a free personal shot
at someone you dislike.  For extra bonus points, be sure to sound
sanctimonious.

> Get out of the racket. Practice virtue.

Oh, right.  Forgot you had that part covered.  Carry on, then!

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar