[linux-elitists] thermodynamics, and some other ranting Re: git and a sysadmin book

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 14 10:44:27 PST 2009

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> Moen you are today behaving like a self-important buffoon and if
> your only response to hearing that is a killfile then my point is
> made.

Wow, so basically your point was gratuitous name-calling.  Thank you
_so_ much.  Whatever would we do without that?

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar