[linux-elitists] thermodynamics, and some other ranting Re: git and a sysadmin book

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 13 23:30:46 PST 2009

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> Perhaps it was obscured by all the PISSINESS.

Perhaps you would notice _substantive points_ better if you didn't
invent and digress onto gratuitous soap opera -- the latter lacking
public relevance, by the way.

> Well, I certainly wasn't going to backtrack and read through
> Karsten's post in order to understand your bad mood.

Could be just me, but I consider it more fruitful to read Karsten's post
in order to follow what he said.

> I think on any given day a discussion of your personality would be far
> more enjoyable than the that day's l-e thread!

Sounds like the quick route to my killfile and that of many others, but
whatever works for you.

--
Cheers,              Crypto lets someone say "Hi! I absolutely definitely have
Rick Moen            a name somewhat like the name of a large familiar