[linux-elitists] Spreading Free Software through tangential activities

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au
Sat Jan 3 14:18:29 PST 2009

jkinz@kinz.org writes:

> On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 03:26:20AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > on Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 12:26:37AM -0500, Ruben Safir (ruben@mrbrklyn.com) wrote:
> > > You guys need to see this. It might seem off topic but it isn't
> > > and worth a look see.
> >
> > Why do we need to look at it?  What is it?  How does it relate?
>
> Perhaps [speculation about why the link is on-topic]

So all prospective readers have to actually visit the link, read the
entire thing, and then try to guess that something rather peripheral
*might* be somehow on-topic, but there is no hint of that in the
original post here.

Until Ruben learns to provide *in the original posting here* answers
to the KFC questions, I remain calmly unmoved to bother following any
such links.

--
 \       “The future always arrives too fast, and in the wrong order.” |
  `\                                                    —Alvin Toffler |