[linux-elitists] Questions for Linus Torvalds?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at fonz.net
Tue Apr 28 10:20:10 PDT 2009

On 4/7/09 5:09 PM, Don Marti wrote:
> Just got an assignment from a media site to interview
> Linus Torvalds -- any questions you want asked please
> let me know and I'll try to fit them in.
>
> No, I'm not going to ask "are you going to use GPLv3?"
> or "When do I really have to call fsync(2)?"

Good interview Don.  I enjoyed reading it.  I didn't see the links
posted so I'm including them bellow.

Linus on Linux: The Linus Torvalds Interview Part 1
http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7313/1.html

Linus on Linux: The Linus Torvalds Interview Part 2
http:// www.linux-mag.com/cache/7314/1.html

-Ilan