[linux-elitists] Fwd: Need a Linux device driver.

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Mon Oct 27 19:15:04 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 07:26:11PM -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> I posted this to our LUG but I'm sure there are more device driver folks
> here than there.  Be nice if someone could help Jeff out.
>
> Thanks!
> Dave

> Folks,
>
> We have short-term work available.  We need someone with a fair amount
> of experience writing Linux device drivers who's worked with DMA and
> coherent-memory allocation.
>
> Anyone reading this who's interested and qualified?  If you're not, but
> you think you know someone who might be, could you please forward this on?

What about the 300+ developers that have volunteered their time and
effort at linuxdriverproject.org to do this kind of work for free?

Yeah, we can't guarantee deadlines, but you can't beat the price :)

Feel free to point anyone needing Linux kernel drivers written to me,
this is what I do every day.

thanks,

greg k-h