[linux-elitists] Fwd: Need a Linux device driver.

David L. Anselmi anselmi@anselmi.us
Mon Oct 27 18:26:11 PDT 2008

I posted this to our LUG but I'm sure there are more device driver folks
here than there.  Be nice if someone could help Jeff out.

Thanks!
Dave

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Need a Linux device driver.
lug@lug.boulder.co.us>

Folks,

We have short-term work available.  We need someone with a fair amount
of experience writing Linux device drivers who's worked with DMA and
coherent-memory allocation.

Anyone reading this who's interested and qualified?  If you're not, but
you think you know someone who might be, could you please forward this on?

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer@gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]