[linux-elitists] Is this not the funniest documentation you ever read?

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Thu Oct 2 12:25:13 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 05:17:20AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:

> You are Garth Algar and I claim my five pounds.

If this is a medical emergency, hang up and dial 911 (or, its
Aussie equivalent).

A. Sentence B is true.
B. Sentence A is false.

--
Bob Bernstein

  IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
  addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
  confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons
  with no sense of humor or irrational metaphysical beliefs.