[linux-elitists] Is this not the funniest documentation you ever read?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 2 12:17:20 PDT 2008

Bob Bernstein <rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 12:43:09PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
>
> > Well, it was still impressive and I was looking for an excuse to
> > tell you so,
>
> Nick: Say "thank you" to Ruben.

You are Garth Algar and I claim my five pounds.

--
 \        “This sentence contradicts itself — no actually it doesn't.” |
  `\                                               —Douglas Hofstadter |