[linux-elitists] "Why I Hate KDE 4"

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 5 01:14:36 PST 2008

Quoting Shlomi Fish (shlomif@iglu.org.il):

> On the other hand, I felt my KDE 4 rant was of particular interest.

FWIW, although I take as given that you honestly did think that, I also
think your judgement was, alas, not well founded.  (Since you mentioned it.)

> And lastly, there's a limit to how many links I can put, or want to
> put in my signature.

Just as a reminder, the McQuary .signature limit is no more than _four_
lines following a flush-left "-- " delimiter.  And you don't have that
delmiter, either.  Admittedly, that .sig delimiter's reliance on
required yet invisible whitespace makes it a rather unfortunate
convention, but it's nonetheless what MUA software will look for, so
please do use it.

--
Cheers,                "I'm sorry Dan, what's right isn't always popular,
Rick Moen              and what's popular isn't always right."