[linux-elitists] What would be the proper course of action for?a possible GPL violation?

Peter Lowe pgl@yoyo.org
Fri May 16 01:03:08 PDT 2008

On 15-05-2008 Thu 10:40, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us):

>>> You first.  (Sorry, what's the question?)
>> The question was, "Do you know something about electrons?"
>
> Such negativity.

I agree. People should really try putting more of a positive spin on things.

--
Everything I know in life I learned from .sigs

 - pgl@yoyo.org - http://pgl.yoyo.org/ -