[linux-elitists] What would be the proper course of action for?a possible GPL violation?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu May 15 00:33:29 PDT 2008

Quoting Nathaniel Smith (njs@pobox.com):

> If it's original context you want, Google quickly finds it:
>   http://nielsenhayden.com/electrolite/archives/003789.html
> But of course it may mean more or less as you please.

Thank you -- although it does remind me keenly, yet again, how much I
miss Mike (John M.) Ford.  He seemed to pull off things like that
every.  single.  day.

--
Cheers,                             Ever wonder why the _same people_
Rick Moen                           make up _all_ the conspiracy theories?