[linux-elitists] NYLXS Press Release on the OLPC Project

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Sat May 3 10:48:06 PDT 2008

Evan Prodromou wrote:

>Is there a press release HOWTO? I'd love to have one.

one easy way to get a feel for what a standard press release looks like would be on the websites of companies that you respect under an "about us," "news" or "press release" section.  for example at untangle, we post our press releases here:

http://www.untangle.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=145&Itemid=538

we certainly aren't press release experts at untangle but you will notice that they all follow a similar format.

-Andrew
--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Network Gateway