[linux-elitists] Portable music player?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 19 10:32:59 PDT 2008

Quoting Phil Mayers (p.mayers@imperial.ac.uk):

> Despite the apparently upmarket location in the centre of one of the
> busiest bits of London, I can assure you the electronics shops on TCR
> are, by and large, flea markets.

Indeed, that's my recollection from the days I used to hike over to the
Tottenham Court Road vicinity from Southwark -- and "classy" would not
have been the word I'd have chosen.  It's just an outdoor strip mall,
complete with Marks and Spencer food hall and a large number of home
furnishings shops.  Useful, though.  I particularly like "Computer
Exchange" -- which is, indeed, a sort of flea market.