[linux-elitists] Portable music player?

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sun Mar 16 10:52:34 PDT 2008

Teh Entar-Nick:
> It's an MTP device, so I have to use either rhythmbox or mtp-tools
> right now.  I read that there might be a raw storage mode for the
> thing, but it's still filling up its first charge as I type this.

Of course, it seems that MTPFS made it into the Hardy repositories just
before freeze, so 8.04 will likely have really smooth support for these
things.

--
"These people program the way Victorians dress.              Nick Moffitt
It takes two hours and three assistants to put on           nick@zork.net