[linux-elitists] Brett Glass speaks out against Net Neutrality

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Thu Jul 31 07:56:56 PDT 2008

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/29/AR2008072902077.html

--
"Man, if everything were object-oriented then rsync         Nick Moffitt
could do this already. Of course, if everything were       nick@zork.net