[linux-elitists] linux-elitists posting filters (was: Per-user network up and down scripts)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 11 03:30:56 PST 2008

Quoting Ben Finney (bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au):

> Apparently that's not true, since both these messages (each addressed
> to the list and to individual addresses) made it to the list:

I know a good place to send administrivia:

Oddly enough, exactly that sort of -owner or -reeqest address turns out
to be easily identifiable for all mailing lists mediated by MLM
software.

For ten Altairian dollars, can you name a particularly _bad_ place to
send administrivia, one lying at the polar opposite on the scale of
behavioural cluefulness?

--
Cheers,              "There once was a man from Nantucket,
Rick Moen            who lost his .sig in a bucket.