[linux-elitists] Per-user network up and down scripts

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Dec 5 21:14:24 PST 2008

begin Ben Finney quotation of Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 03:54:35PM +1100:

> However, I also run my entire desktop on a server-role machine (in a
> distant cabinet) that has the RAM and CPU power to handle it, and
> export run a quiet less-powerful console machine on my desk. Hence, I
> want to export my entire X11 session over the network.

Anyone heard anything about a relicense of Qumranet's
SPICE now that RHT owns them?  Seems to be really
snappy over a fast network.

--
Don Marti                                        +1 510-814-0932
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                          +1 510-332-1587 mobile