[linux-elitists] Per-user network up and down scripts

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 5 17:07:54 PST 2008

Quoting Teh Entar-Nick (nick@teh.entar.net):

> Or maybe choose a turn of phrase that doesn't sound like "on the Earth
> where I live, like a sensible person."

You might have had a point, had the preceding sentence _not_ been
"Meanwhile, my machines are not built for your daughter's convenience,
but rather mine."

At some point, the desire for 8x10 colour glossy pictures with a
paragraph on the back of each one, to further clarify a paragraph's
meaning in context, becomes excessive.