[linux-elitists] NYLXS Press Release on the OLPC Project

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 28 14:34:22 PDT 2008

Ruben Safir <ruben@mrbrklyn.com> writes:

> An operating system is more than a commodity.  It becomes the looking
> glass that develops how the user thinks and it literally shapes
> the mind of it's users.

I concur with the other comments here on the length of this missive.
In addition:

When writing a press release (or anything at all, really), please obey
Bob the Angry Flower <URL:http://www.angryflower.com/itsits.gif>.

--
 \         "My girlfriend has a queen sized bed; I have a court jester |
  `\   sized bed. It's red and green and has bells on it, and the ends |