[linux-elitists] How about digital voice recorders while we're at it? (was: Re: Portable music player?)

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Tue Apr 8 18:46:10 PDT 2008

I've since done some MP3 recording with the onboard mic.

And I've gotten a c240 and done some recording with it too with rockbox.
Often by mistake ;-)

Sounds good to me(tm).

--
Best Regards.