[linux-elitists] NYC LOCAL: Serious Sysadmin Wanted at Stevens Institute of Technology (fwd)

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Fri Sep 28 21:37:48 PDT 2007

Below is a note from the Stevens Network Group.  I do not speak
for Stevens Institute of Technology, but, from what I know of
their Unix team, the job will entail serious work, and offer
serious opportunities.

oo--JS.

  Stevens Institute of Technology is seeking a junior to mid-level system
  administrator to assist with maintaining a diverse network of Unix and
  MS-Windows desktop systems as well as Unix servers that support the
  infrastructure needs of the School of Engineering and Science and the
  College of Arts and Letters. Candidates should have a working knowledge
  of TCP/IP networking, and be team players. Night and weekend work is
  sometimes required in this position. Salary commensurate with
  experience; comprehensive benefits package included. Applicants are
  asked to email a resume as ASCII or PDF only to lpomponi@stevens.edu.
  Located in Hoboken, New Jersey, Stevens Institute of Technology is an
  Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.