[linux-elitists] How is it possible to have a dual licensed Linux Distro.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 4 13:43:15 PDT 2007

Quoting Jim Thompson (jim@netgate.com):
> Rick Moen wrote:

>> I'm extremely unclear on the relevance of your claim to Vyatta's Open
>> Flexible Router distribution.
>
> Vyatta keeps its source in git:
> http://www.vyatta.com/twiki/bin/view/Community/SourceCodeAccess

Yes, and?  Are you claiming that Vyatta is doing something wrong?  Or is
the reference to Reyk/Leffler entirely irrelevant?

> yes, I was hijacking the thread, but I still think the situation with
> OpenBSD/Theo/Reyk/Leffler is more relevant.

Relevant to what?  To Vyatta?  In what way?

I suspect you meant to say "Er, fair cop.  This has nothing whatsoever
to do with Vyatta's Open Flexible Router Linux distribution, and I was
attempting to radically change the subject in mid-thread" -- but I'm
not sure.