[linux-elitists] Mailman Must Die

Doug Winter doug@pigeonhold.com
Fri Oct 26 09:20:53 PDT 2007

Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Haha, that reminds me why I don't miss Nick's messages. So full of shit as
> always...
>
> I suppose it doesn't matter that I've been running mailman for years in
> /usr/local/mailman, through 2-3 versions of debian, with no upgrade problem
> ever.

FWIW I've had this problem a few times with mailman upgrades on debian.
  There are some upgrades it refuses to perform if your queue isn't
empty, and emptying all the queues isn't necessarily something you can
do at the drop of a hat.

doug.

--
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n