[linux-elitists] Mailman Must Die

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 25 17:02:31 PDT 2007

On 26-Oct-2007, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> *sigh*.  Has anyone found a suitable replacement [for Mailman]?  ...
> It's just not worth keeping around any more.
>
> So far the only thing I've looked at casually is Enemies of
> Carlotta. Are there any other contenders?

One big problem IMAO is that many of the replacements are "web
applications", which is fine *if* you can also do everything *without*
using the clunky web interface (preferably by email messages). IIRC,
that cuts most contenders (including Mailman, IIRC) out of
consideration.

--
 \       "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are |
  `\    not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer |