[linux-elitists] [ruben@mrbrklyn.com: Re: FW: Ruben Safir - Computer Misuse]

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Thu Oct 25 13:22:39 PDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 01:09:08PM -0700, Aaron Burt wrote:

> > ,----
> [Me 'n' Brandon prattling away]
> > `----

Why?

> It threads just fine in Mutt.  As for topical incontinence, Linux
> (and its Elite) get play later in the message.

Heck, it "threads just fine" in Pine for criminy sakes.

But,

http://allium.zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2007-October/thread.html

> Gotta use at least .22WMR or .223 or you'll be there all day.

I wouldn't really know. It was just a rhetorical device. But it's
nice to see a munitions-savvy American on the list!

> Oh, and to complete things,  HITLER HITLER NAZI EMACS GEORGE BUSH.

Don't go away. Are we really finished? I mean, was it good for
you? Let's go get Chinese.

--
Bob Bernstein

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
metaphysical beliefs.