[linux-elitists] [ruben@mrbrklyn.com: Re: FW: Ruben Safir - Computer Misuse]

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Thu Oct 25 12:47:26 PDT 2007

,----
| On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 12:03:14PM -0700, Aaron Burt wrote:
| > >
| > > What city is that? Providence, RI? :)
| >
| > Close.  Portland, OR.  (Admittedly, my sample population is
| > small.)
`----

Y'know, for those of us always, seemingly, just at the edge of
another psychotic episode, these broken threads are really a tad
much. I mean, just look -- I'm already lurching uncontrollably
into the noxious editorial "us."

Assessing penalties for such behavior may not be easy. I've taken
a lesson from The Saddam Hussein School of Conflict Management
course study guide, which prescribes that offenders be dragged
screaming from their houses into the street and put down like
rabid dogs in front of their families and loved ones. Properly
administered, a twenty two long will do the trick.

Thoughts?

--
Bob Bernstein

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
metaphysical beliefs.