[linux-elitists] [ruben@mrbrklyn.com: Re: FW: Ruben Safir - Computer Misuse]

Aaron Burt aaron@bavariati.org
Thu Oct 25 09:42:32 PDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 05:40:36PM +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> I'm not Nick, but Europe does have several advantages. Which
> is why I came back to Munich. Best move of my life.

Huh.  Was just chatting over beers with a FoRKer last night.  Both of us
live in (IMHO) the best city in the US, both of us are moving out of the
country ASAP.

ObLinux: I figure I can volunteer at FreeGeek-Vancouver and polish my
rusty sysadmin skills until I can get a job & work-permit.

--
"Ugandan Library Director that received FG machines came and visited.
 There are pictures.  Their sysadmin was killed and the network degraded,