[linux-elitists] [ruben@mrbrklyn.com: Re: FW: Ruben Safir - Computer Misuse]

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Thu Oct 25 08:34:37 PDT 2007

> > > Of course, being that you have limited fiduciary responsibilities to
> > > either children or under the law as a licensed professional, its very
> > > easy to sit and throw barbs from the sidelines.
> >
> > I'm not sure if you're trying to make a personal jab at me here.  Are
> > you saying that:
> >
> > 	1. I have no children and no professional licensing
> > 		restrictions.
> > 	2. Due to #1, I am not qualified to comment on matters of
> > 		internal corporate communication?

You know what, I might very well be wrong.  I thought you had no kids
but i've lost tract.  Do you have some kids with photos?

Here is a shot of my kids from a few years back

http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/images/family-zoo.png

Here is my daughter with the One Laptop Per Child test box

http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/sf_2007/sf_2007_shani_one_laptop_per_child_31.png

Here they are getting ready for the holidays

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/purim_2006/crossfire/dsc00159.jpg

My youngest son with his GNU Box

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/purim_2006/crossfire/dsc00162.jpg

Here is another one with her GNU Box