[linux-elitists] Mail user agent (was: The North American Free Software Conference: Freedom-IT)

Aaron Burt aaron@bavariati.org
Tue Oct 23 10:56:46 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 10:56:32PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> I won the N800 from Nokia in Manhattan when it was introduced.  It was
> bricked in about 48 hours.

Did you get it fixed, or get your money back?

Incidentally, I'm sorry to hear about your run-in with the Blunt
Instrument of Massive Stupidity.  It sounds like someone decided to
throw you in front of the train to protect their own incompetent ass.

It sometimes happens to those of us cursed with the need to fix things.

BTW, the writer Charlie Stross started out as a pharmacist/sysadmin.